The 2018 season got off to a flying start last Saturday at the Tauron Arena in Krakow (Poland). The spectators were treated to an excellent show!
At the end of this crazy and unpredictable evening of racing, it was the local hero Taddy BLAZUSIAK (PL – KTM-GOLDENTYRE) who left with the Red Leader Board in the Prestige class. Thanks to his experience, his attacking starts and his Goldentyre tyres and mousse, the six-time World Champion will arrive at SachsenArena Riesa (Germany) two points ahead of Cody WEBB (USA – KTM).
If BLAZUSIAK resumes his career where he left it a year ago, the competition will be fierce and he will be ready to retain the Red Leader Plate.
SUPERENDURO KRAKOW 2018
SUPERENDURO 2018 – ROUND1
1. Taddy BLAZUSIAK (KTM) / GOLDENTYRE
2. Cody WEBB (KTM)
3. Billy BOLT (HUSQVARNA) / GOLDENTYRE
4. Manuel LETTENBICHLER (KTM) / GOLDENTYRE
5. Alfredo GOMEZ (KTM) / GOLDENTYRE
6. Colton HAAKER (HUSQVARNA)
7. Danny MCCANNEY (GAS GAS)
8. Johnny WALKER (KTM) / GOLDENTYRE